(This is an intersection.)
2. You can tell kids in public school about Christ. Wouldn't that be nice to adopt in America?
3. You can't flush toilet paper. There's a little trash can to the side of every toilet to put used toilet paper in. Isn't that gross?
4. There are pickpockets everywhere. When in very crowded areas, you have to wear backpacks in your front.
5. The people are super nice and open to the Gospel.
6. The roads are SUPER bumpy.
7. The soccer fields are usually concrete.
8. They think Americans are the coolest (mostly the kids). Especially people with light hair and/or light eyes.





Megan, Savannah and Mindy,I am so glad that I have finally slowed down long enough to catch up on your blogs! I am so glad you all are having an awesome time. You have shared the scariest moments, i.e. the intersection picture, the grossest moments i.e., the toilet paper issue and some of the spiritual moments - all of the beautiful children and families whose lives you three get to touch! Hugs to you! I can't wait to read more posts! Love, Beth
ReplyDeleteYO YO LADIES. I've read every single post on this blog, and let me say, YOU ALL ARE DOING AMAZING WORK DOWN THERE. Don't give up, even when it is hard and scary. It may feel like dangerous ground--but it should be Satan that is turning tail and heading for the hills. I can't wait to see what God does through this mission trip! (my dream is to be a missionary when I grow up too <3)
ReplyDeleteThese facts were very interesting! YOU DON'T FLUSH TOILET PAPER?! Oh dear... *shakes head* And concrete soccer fields?? *nervous laugh* That seems...safe. xD That picture of Megan (that is Megan...right? xD) and the little girl is so great. <333
Y'all are doing amazing work down there! Keep it up!!
-Ariel
Continuing to pray for your time as you minister to the people in Peru! Praying for safety, good health, unity with your team, and growth in your own faith as you love those around you! I've so enjoyed the blog updates!! Marion
ReplyDelete